Friday, January 13, 2012

Winter Wonderland

Well, it's not much of a winter wonderland here--snow is pretty scarce. But it's time for a little winter scrapbooking. So if I can't have snowflakes outside, at least I can scrap them.


These pages, made from the Wonderland paper packet will be featured at my Cherish Your Memories classes this month. You'll make the pages above along with these pages that are less winter focused.


If you would like to come and play and make these pages, contact me. I hold three classes a month, one in Salt Lake City, one in Orem and one in Spanish Fork. If you'd like to join me this month or next month, please give me a call. It's a great opportunity to get some scrapbooking done.  The cost is $10.62 plus the cost of accessories (varies from month to month--between 50 cents and $5.00 typically).  If you can't attend but REALLY want the packet, I will stamp the necessary pieces and include the cutting guide and accessories for an additional fee of $3.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment