Monday, April 2, 2012

Great Deals on my New Website

Everyone loves a great deal, right? And there are some fabulous discounted items, as low as $1.00, on my website currently. So if you love a discount, check it out here. While it lasts, this paper packet is only $3.00!



All discounts are while supplies last. Come back regularly because the deals are always changing.

And, if any of you have a bookmark to my website (and I hope you do), please make note that it has changed to blythe.ctmh.com. The old website should redirect you here at least for a while but please take a minute to update your link. This is the new and improved website which will be current with product videos, tutorials, etc. So take a minute and check it out!

Happy Spring!

1 comment:

  1. Blythe, its heather francom! I want that paper pack if you have anymore!

    ReplyDelete