Monday, October 29, 2012

Are You a Good Witch or a Bad Witch?

Either way, every witch needs a broomstick and here is a great party favor or easy craft that even kids can make.

Use a brown or black licorice stick and place in a clear bag. I used a 1x8 bag from clearbags.com. You may want to let the licorice sit in the air for a bit so it's not quite as sticky when you put it in the bag.

Cut the following shape using the Cricut Close to My Heart Artiste cartridge. It's on the sewing button but as I don't sew, I don't know what it's actually supposed to be.

I sponged the edges a bit and then attached it to the licorice with a glue dot and wrapped it around, securing it in place with another glue dot. Add a cute stamped tag (I used Perfect Fit--Halloween), tied on with a bit of hemp.
Oh, so cute! Thank you Sheri Rottler for the fantastic idea!

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment