Monday, March 4, 2013

Crop Because You Care


I so meant to get this out right after the crop but life got in the way. Please forgive me dear ladies that have been watching for this.

Two Saturdays ago, I participated as a vendor in the annual Crop Because You Care to benefit the Epilepsy Association of Utah. I have been going to this for several years now and I love seeing the familiar faces each year and participating in a good cause. They do make it fun for everyone. 

If you want to support a good cause, a good cause backed by some of the hardest working volunteers out there, head on over to their website or their Facebook page (Crop Because You Care on Facebook). And if you want to be part of my promised drawing, leave a comment on this post.

I hope to see many of you there next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment