Saturday, December 21, 2013

It's Almost Christmas!

Holy moly! Christmas is mere days away and I have been missing in action. The truth of the matter is that this Christmas season has somewhat gotten away from me. Life has been very busy on the home front and I honestly have not had much time for Christmas crafting and unfortunately, even Christmas cheer. But I am bound and determined to try to salvage some Christmas. Today, on one of my first free afternoons in weeks, I am going to try to attempt some Christmas crafting. And I'm going to be printing some of these to brighten up my Christmas wrapping.


(My printer is lacking in ink and having already braved the holiday crowds today, this is as good as it is going to get--but, hopefully, you can still get the idea of how cute these freebies from Close to My Heart are).

So even if you are ready for Christmas, print off some of these darling tags to brighten your Christmas wrapping or projects. And if like me, you're a bit overwhelmed this year, print them off just to simplify your Christmas wrapping (and make it look like you were a little more on top of it than you actually were--wink). 

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment