Thursday, February 6, 2014

More Balloon Ride--New Product Blog Hop



I'm on a roll. Two blog hops within a week! This particular blog will continue to add posts until February 9th so check back to keep up on all the new product from the Spring/Summer 2014 Close to My Heart catalog.


This card is actually very fast and simple. Using the Balloon Ride papers and the Give a Lift stamp set, a blending pen and ink and a sponge and a stencil, I had a fun time making this card. Just a little sponging over the stencil with sky ink and sorbet ink was the perfect touch to make this balloon feel like it was floating in the sky.


I hope I've inspired you to do a little creating of your own. So now, click on the thumbnails below to check out other great ideas from the new catalog. Happy Browsing!



If you are a CTMH consultant and would like to join the CTMH Blog Boosters hop, please visit our facebook page and request to join.

9 comments: