Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day! Share the Love!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today, at my house we are overloading on chocolate and heart shaped sugar cookies. What are you up to for Valentine's?

If you are feeling the love today, you may want to share the love. Close to My Heart has partnered with Operation Smile for a long time. And they have made it easy for you to contribute as well.You can donate with every purchase that you make to CTMH, purchase an Operation Smile shirt, or purchase one of the Operation Smile stamp sets (they change periodically). And this month, Close to My Heart is offering a special stamp set, only available in February, Share the Love. For every stamp set purchased, $7.00 is donated to Operation Smile. Each surgery is just $240 so every contribution counts!

Let me show you how darling this stamp set is.


There is not an image in this set I don't love. I am about to date myself but anyone else remember stretching the phone cord into another room or closet (in my case, the laundry room) so no one could hear your conversation? Or actually using a typewriter? I wrote most of my papers on a typewriter in college.  Ahhhh.

Well, I had a blast playing with this stamp set. Inspired by Pinterest, I just started randomly stamping.


I added some accessories here and there. The Love and heart stickers are from the Fundamentals Stickers Enchantment packet.


That circle is from Doodled Designs, one of my favorites.


I love the final result.


So Share the Love with your peeps this February and contribute to the smile of a child.

To learn more about Operation Smile, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment