Sunday, May 1, 2016

Urban scrapbook layouts

Once upon a time there was a girl who loved to paper craft that thought she had all the time in the world to do all the things she wanted to do. And then reality hit.

They say you can do anything you want, just not everything. Well, that is the truth! Since I last blogged, I have hosted a day crop, an all night crop (still recovering from that one), various scrapbooking classes, helped with a conference at work, wrapped up my daughter's Winter Guard season and sent her off to World Color Guard Championships (her team took 43rd our of 180 teams in her division), been home to visit my parents, hosted family here at home, finally cleaned out my closet and drawers, been to library board meetings, said goodbye to my precious St. Bernard (love you, Inga), and tried to keep up on the day to day. And believe it or not, there has been some paper crafting in there! Just not time to blog about it. Ever have life hit you like that?

So, now I take a deep breath and post my pages for my May Cherish Your Memories classes.



I LOVE the Urban paper, and the complements, and the assortment. I used all three this month. Due to time crunch I did take my inspiration from two very talented fellow Close to My Heart consultants. I love that we are one big family that helps inspire one another.

Here is the second layout. Classes are this Friday and Saturday but as always, I'm happy to send you the cutting instructions. Just purchase the paper, complements, and assortment from me on my website or directly and let me know and I'll send it your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment