Sunday, August 7, 2016

Calypso for Summer!



My daughter just reminded me that school starts in two weeks. Two weeks folks! Since the Olympics is in full swing and I have a tendency to get swept up in the games, that two weeks will go even faster than expected.

Along with the passing of August will be the end of the most recent Seasonal Expressions. If you missed out on some of your favorites from the last Annual Inspirations catalog as it retired, don't miss out on some of your favorites from this seasonal catalog. And that includes Calypso.


This paper packet embodies summer! It makes me wish I were sitting on a beach somewhere. I need a last minute summer vacation just so I can get the perfect photos for these pages.


These is one of the three layouts featured at my Cherish Your Memories August workshops. Interested? Order the workshop your way from me and I'll provide you the cutting guide.

Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment