Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Final Countdown


Okay, those of you who remember the 80's may be humming this song in your head as you read this. Consider it your soundtrack for today's post. I watched Pitch Perfect last night with my family and as a result, this song and more than a few others are also running through my head today.

Anyway, there is a reason for the song reference. We are only days away from the release of the new Close to My Heart Spring/Summer idea book and that means we are also only days away from certain products retiring once and for all. Please see my December 21st blog post for retiring products. Don't miss out on that stamp set or darling embellishment that you absolutely have to have because you failed to get it by January 31st.

We are also on the final countdown for the Whoo's Your Valentine special. The remaining supply is very limited so if you still want one, place your $35.00 order today on my website or give me a quick call of email so you don't miss out. Remember, it is just $10 with a $35.00 order and it is well worth it.

And we'll begin counting down to Valentine's soon. Here is a Valentine countdown that I created using the stamp set from Whoo's Your Valentine. It was inspired by a Heidi Swapp Valentine shadow box. I just added a couple more envelopes cut with my CTMH Artiste Cricut cartridge, used Close to My Heart products, and made it into a countdown instead. The plan is to write nice things down on the back of each number that my family can do to show how much we love each other.


This XO heart is one of my favorites in the set.


This little owl rivals the XO heart as my favorite though.


And that is all for today but that is a lot! So don't miss out. Get your retiring items and your Whoo's Your Valentine kit as soon as possible and reserve your copy of the new 2013 Spring/Summer Catalog! It is fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment