Saturday, May 4, 2013

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!


It's like Christmas for scrapbookers! And it's the day before my wedding anniversary (it was my anniversary last year). So while I may not be doing a lot of scrapbooking today, I'm off to the Thanksgiving Point Tulip Festival with my husband to make some memories and take a few scrapworthy photos.

If you need something fun to do, check out the Creative Crop over at BigPictureClasses. Or take advantage of the beautiful weather to capture a few photos outside. Or open an album or spread some pictures across a table, close your eyes and randomly pick one and scrap it. Or think of a favorite memory and take the time today to journal and scrap it. Just do something wonderful today to create or preserve a memory.

All month long, Close to My Heart is celebrating scrapbooking. Check out the video below and make sure to take advantage of the Dream Pop Paper packet. It's only $10 with a $35 purchase this month and it coordinates beautifully with the stamp of the month.



Happy National Scrapbooking Day and Month!

No comments:

Post a Comment