Monday, August 12, 2013

An Inexpensive Gift Idea

I LOVE Ikea. I can spend hours wandering through that store. I recently picked up some inexpensive frames for 99 cents. I tossed them in my cart thinking, "I can do something with that."

Well, it did not sit in my craft room long before I did make something with it. With some leftover paper from my stash, a little twine, some washi tape, my Close to My Heart stamps and a little inspiration from a Heidi Swapp video, here is what I made.


Quick, easy and very inexpensive. All I need to add is a photo.

My daughter went to a girl's retreat and had to come up with a secret sister gift for $2.00 or less. Now that is hard. But I had another Ikea frame in my stash and she duplicated this frame. A darling gift for less than $2.00 and made from the heart. Her secret sister loved it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment