Thursday, August 1, 2013

It's Here! The New Autumn/Winter 2013 Catalog Goes Live Today!





Today, the new Close to My Heart Autumn/Winter 2013 Catalog goes live. You can check it out on my website or contact me and we'll figure out how to get you one.


There are all sorts of great new items in here. I gave you a sneak peek of the New Cricut Artbooking Cartridge last week. It's available to order now!


So many fun things you can make with this. It makes mini-albums and scrapbook pages simple.


And we have expanded our home decor items. Can you imagine the fun things you could do with instagram photos for one of these frames (there is a black one as well)? Or a chore chart? Or an inspiration board? Or a to-do list? Or a weekly calendar? Oh the possibilities!


And you can craft jewelry with Close to My Heart products! Yes, necklaces, rings, hair clips, headbands. Fun!


We're expanding our horizons and yours. Enjoy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment