Friday, November 1, 2013

Picture Your Life with Close to My Heart

Have I ever told you how or why I joined Close to My Heart? Believe it or not, it was almost 19 years ago! I was invited to several DOTS (Dozens of Terrific Stamps) parties as Close to My Heart was known then. I always had a conflict until about my 4th invite. I was absolutely hooked! I hosted a party of my own and I bought item after item and I was making cards and praising these stamps up and down to everyone. As I was showing my mom my latest creation, she said to me, "Have you considered selling this?" Hmmm. No, I hadn't. But now I did. As soon as I got home from my parents' home, I called my consultant and said, "What do I need to do to sign up?" And that was all she wrote. I've been with this fabulous company ever since. I've had my ups and downs. I've been everything from a hobbyist in this company to a business builder and you know what? No matter what your goals are, it's okay. This company has room for everyone. And I got an added bonus. Besides amazing products, great ideas, good discounts, and some really fun trips, I've made some of my best friends through Close to My Heart. What an unexpected and blessed bonus!

Why am I telling you this? Because CTMH is offering an unprecedented Consultant opportunity. If you have ever considered becoming a consultant then this may just be the month for you. From November 1—December 15, new Consultants who enroll with Close to My Heart may also receive a brand-new exciting product from the Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book. What's the new product? It's the gorgeous new Picture My Life™ scrapbooking program. There are 8 fresh and stunning design themes to choose from, each one featuring 122 double-sided, designed cards in a mix of 3" x 4" and 4" x 6", plus a 12"x12" cover page to bring your album together beautifully. You also get 10 Memory Protectors™ with new formats designed just for this program and lots of your photos. It's a retail value of $24.95 but it’s FREE to qualifying new Consultants! To be eligible for the free product, the new Consultant must remit $300 in commissionable personal sales by March 31, 2014. I haven't even seen the new product yet but I should have pictures to post soon. I am picturing a project life/Simple Stories type product with a Close to My Heart twist to make your memory keeping faster, simpler and easier.

So do you want to learn more? First of all, here's a picture of the Essentials kit, just $49. You are essentially getting 70% off the products shown here! WOW!


Or, if you want more, go for the Master kit. It includes all of the Essentials kit plus the items shown here for just $99.00. Still a whopping deal!



Can you do this business? Yes, you can, whether you want to build a business or just get a discount on the product you love. Everyone is welcome here. Signing up is fast and easy. Just go to this link and follow the instructions. If you are at all hesitant or have questions, please contact me and we can talk through any questions, concerns, issues, etc. you may have before signing up. I had no idea what I was embarking on when I joined this company almost 19 years ago but I am so glad I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment