Thursday, April 3, 2014

Simply Inspired Blog Hop--Skylark


It's time for another blog hop. And this time we are playing with Skylark. You should have arrived here from the talented and beautiful Karen Pedersen's blog. Should you get lost along the way, you can go to this link to see the full list of bloggers.

My life has been more than a little crazy these last few weeks so I chose to keep it simple this time around, very simple. I used the Skylark Picture My Life Scrapbooking program to create an easy, quick memory decor project.

 

I mix and matched some of my favorite 3x4 cards and chose one 4x6 card. I cut the cards down just a little to fit the spaces in the 5x7 Hinged Display Tray. Then I chose some of my favorite photos from our trip to Europe in 2008 (thank you Close to My Heart for the fabulous trip) and added a few embellishments.




  

It didn't take much bling. A few pieces from the Skylark Assortment and a few Epoxy Bubbles. I added a quick title with the Keyboard Kraft Alphabet. I truly spent more time mixing and matching cards and choosing photos than I did actually creating. This is the perfect project when life is busy but you need a little creative downtime to keep you sane.

One last close up. Love this man! Our 25th anniversary is coming up this year!


Thanks for stopping by. And now on to the lovely, inspiring Pamela O'Connor's blog.  Happy Blog Hopping!


6 comments:

  1. Great Home Decor Item - love that you used the PML kit - so great! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Never would have thought to use the PML cards with this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the PML kit Skylark. So Beautiful! Love your project! Great idea! Love it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that little display tray!! It's one of my fav's. Now I can copy your great idea!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How brilliant are you that you used the PML cards with that cute tray? I would never have thought of that. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE using PML for cards...never thought to use them for the hinged frame!

    ReplyDelete