Sunday, April 13, 2014

Springtime?

Remember the saying about March, "In like a lion, out like a lamb"?  And then "April Showers Bring May Flowers"? Well, after a pretty phenomenal thunder and lightning storm in the middle of the night last night and a very rainy, with a bit of snow, and windy day today, I'm wondering if the lion scared the lamb away.

But never fear, spring will be here in some shape or form. Trees are beginning to burst into bloom, my daffodils are up and the days are getting warmer. To celebrate the spring, my scrapbook groups did the bright and colorful Lollydoodle paper packet this month.

Inspired by Amber Fillingim
Inspired by Autumn Gittins

 For some hidden photos or journaling, check out the little book!



Not everyone loves interactive elements. Sometimes they are hard to get to when you have your pages in sheet protectors. The page is cute without the hidden book. But if you want to keep the interactive element, I very lightly draw a line around the outside of the book on the sheet protector. Then I remove the page from the sheet protector, place a cutting mat inside the sheet protector and use a craft knife to cut away the square. Easy peasy.

I have a couple of leftover kits if interested. Contact me for more info. Or if you are interested in future scrapbook groups, just let me know.

Take care all and here's to hoping spring is here in full soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment