Monday, November 17, 2014

Document December


I admit, I have been missing in action. It has been a very busy past two weeks. There are more than a few blog posts coming to catch you up on all that has been going on. But in the meantime, I just wanted to get this post out about my Document December workshop.


Every year I want to document Christmas, or Christmases past. And every year my best intentions get waylaid by everything else going on. Well, this year, I want to help you and me achieve that goal!




Join me on for a Christmas Remembered Workshop. You will create this fabulous album using the Holiday Happenings My Crush Book and the assortment and a few additional accessories. With the book completed, all you have to do is slide in photos and memorabilia of Christmas as it happens or as it is remembered from years past and you are done! A Christmas keepsake to be cherished!





I had originally advertised this in the newsletter for Thursday, November 20th at 7:00 pm. However, as I am slow on getting this on the blog, I am offering an alternate night, Thursday, December 4th. Please RSVP by Saturday, November 29th to secure a spot. Cost is $28.00.


Can't make the workshop? You can still purchase a kit. Photos of all pages will be included to allow you to assemble at home. Cost of at home kit is $30.00.


I hope you'll join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment