Monday, November 24, 2014

Memory Keeping as an Expression of Gratitude

It's that time of year that we all remember to be grateful, and not just grateful but to say "thank you." A friend of mine who I aspire to be when I grow up because she is so kind and wise said on Sunday that thanksgiving is the expression of our gratitude!

And how does that tie into my crafting blog? Because I believe memory keeping is a form of expression for gratitude. Yes, we sometimes may tell of experiences that aren't so fun and happy, but even then, we end up saying thank you for the experience and what was learned, yes?

At the most recent Artistic U, the lovely Tricia Goff shared her insight on why she scrapbooks. And I thought it was so heartfelt that I asked her to say it again so I could video her and share it here (with her permission of course).



Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment