Monday, July 11, 2016

Close to My Heart Convention and Becoming a Consultant



Every summer, I join hundreds of other Close to My Heart Consultants at the annual convention. It is one of the highlights of my year. This summer was no exception. We met at Disney Coronado Springs Resort at Walt Disney World.


Of course, my wonderful Artistic U partners and I went out early to play. If you've attended any of our Artistic U workshops, you know we like to have fun.


Fun times at Universal Studios (we only went for the Harry Potter attractions but they are the best!).


Oh, I guess we went for the butter beer as well. So fun to have Jen's mom join us.


And we of course visited the Magic Kingdom. Is it legal to go to Orlando and not go to the Magic Kingdom?


But the main purpose was convention. It was four days full of creativity, fun, and friendship. And this was my 22nd convention!


Why on earth would I stick around for 22 conventions? Because the friendships I have made, both with other consultants and my customers, and the creativity that I have enjoyed are well worth it.


Next year's convention will be much closer to home, Salt Lake City, Utah. I'd love to have you join me. Close to My Heart is offering a fantastic sign up special in July. You get extra free product from the new catalog coming out in August. You'll have new stuff before any customers can order.

Any questions? I'd love to answer them. And I'd love to have you on my team! For more info or to sign up, click here.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment