Saturday, July 23, 2016

Magical Layouts



This month's Cherish Your Memories workshop is Magical. Oh, how I love this paper! I have lots of Disney photos so these were easy for me. But I did try to make generic enough layouts that they could be used with any theme park, state fair, or other occasion too.  This first layout was inspired by Janel Brinkerhoff.


Here's the second layout. This one was all mine. No stamping involved on this one--just using the complements.  (Sorry for the glare on the photos--still trying to figure out how to get good photos in my light box without that glare. Any suggestions?)


And this is layout three, inspired by Amber Filingim. I love having creative friends. We all keep each other inspired. 

The great advantage of the new Workshops Your Way is that you can get so many layouts out of one packet. I love it! You can always buy the paper and complements and sequins separately if you prefer.

This kit retires at the end of August so get yours now! If you don't live locally to join my Cherish groups, buy from my website and I'm happy to send you the cutting guide. 

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment