Friday, July 29, 2011

Moments Remembered


Here is my latest creation that we made at stamp club (contact me for more info on stamp club). Inspired by Close to My Heart's founder, Jeanette Lynton's blog, I put my own twist on a mini album idea. Sometimes, creating a scrapbook page or a detailed mini album is a bit too much. But having a cute little tin of ready made pockets to catch and preserve the little moments is so easy. Make up several of these little pockets and tuck a photo or a little memory or a piece of memorabilia in each pocket and tuck them in the tin. Make one for a special friend with a bunch of memories or one to keep on the coffee table to hold special family memories. Better yet, encourage your kids to share their favorite moments.

I used one of my favorite stamp sets, Circle Together (B1372) along with Desert Sand and Cocoa cardstock for the pocket pages, Tulip and Lagoon cardstock for accents and Tulip and Lagoon ink pads. And with our scallop punch and our circle punch, just punch out the stamped images. I cut the circles using my Cricut. And speaking of the Cricut...

...look at what is coming August 1st. I absolutely cannot wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment