Monday, August 1, 2011

New Close to My Heart Idea Book Goes Live Today!

Every six months, I get a creative boost (more like a creative punch in the face!) when the new Close to My Heart catalog arrives. And it's here and it's beautiful!

I can't even begin to tell you what I love the most. The papers are gorgeous, the stamp sets are great (check out the August stamp of the Month, Wicked!), the accessories are always must haves. The Cricut bundle, Art Philosophy, is probably high on my list of great new products (see the video). But I think probably my favorite part of the catalog this year is that CTMH has dropped the prices on their stamp sets and paper packets. The quality has not changed and everything is still amazingly beautiful and inspiring. I think they understand that we've all had to stretch our budgets a bit farther and so they are doing their part to help us enjoy this amazing paper crafting hobby of ours without guilt.

So check the catalog out! And mark your calendars for Saturday, August 13th from 12:00 to 2:00 for my open house. I'm already spending every spare moment playing with products to have lots of great new ideas to share with all of you. There will be a hands on project, a Studio J demonstration, lots of great new products and ideas to see, something yummy to munch on and giveaways a plenty (we all love giveaways, right?!). So RSVP to me and I'll see you on the 13th.

In parting, check out the August Stamp of the Month, Wicked. For you Halloween fans, this is a must have. And what's more, CTMH is making it irresistible. Spend $50.00 in August and the stamp of the month is yours for just $5.00. What's more, you'll get a free exclusive font stamp set, A Typeface, as an additional bonus. That's a wicked deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment