Friday, September 2, 2011

Back to School

Where have two weeks gone? First, I sent these three off to school. Busy, busy, busy.



This one just found out she was chosen as president of her class. She is very excited.

And then I celebrated my birthday (there is no need to go into how many I've had). I took the day off to shop and play with my fabulous friend, Becky, and when I came home, my kids had made me this beautiful cake. They got a little over anxious and decorated it while it was still warm so it has a bit of a slope but it still tasted fantastic.



Needless to say, there hasn't been much time for paper crafting. But because it's National Stamping Month, I can't go another day without giving you some kind of inspiration. So I'm borrowing a cute idea from my wonderful friend, Launi Layton.


Launi used paper from the Dreamin paper packet and stamps from the National Stamping Month Set, Pair a Phrase. This is the first time Close to My Heart has offered a double D sized stamp set. Look at these wonderful images that you get free with a $75.00 purchase this month. Lots of great images here.

 

And now, as it is the weekend and I finally have a minute, I'm off to my craft room. I have a new portable DVD player and I'm in the mood for "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" and some stamping. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment