Friday, August 19, 2011

Baby Showers

With three baby showers in two week's time, I realized I didn't have a baby card anywhere (and if you could see my stash of cards you would wonder how that could happen). I guess I just don't make baby cards very often and so I use them up faster than I restock them. So with that, it was time to make some baby cards.

Here's the result. Sorry to Erin, Jen or Gina if I spoiled the surprise of your baby cards! I used the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge to cut the circle cards and the circles and then I went to work. Love these little people from the Baby Love stamp set.

Here's a close up of the boy card.


And a close up of the girl card.

And speaking of babies, I've been babysitting this one for the last week.


Before you let that cute little goldendoodle face suck you in, take a look at my favorite pair of sandals.



She's a flower eating monster. If she wasn't so stinkin' cute....

1 comment:

  1. So sweet..the cards, the dog, and those adorable sandals! LOVE your new blog my friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete