Friday, August 24, 2012

Back to School!


It's that time of year when we send the kids back to school and life settles back into a routine. Last fall, I found this darling wreath on pinterest. But I had missed the back to school window. I vowed I would duplicate it this year. And duplicate it I did.


Here's a little more close up detail.


My club is going to be making these wreaths tonight. I think together, we probably cleared out most stores of their wooden rulers. If you are interested in making your own, the instructions and credit for the inspiration are found here. One note she didn't include: make sure to pull the metal strips out of the wooden rulers before cutting--they come out really easily. If you think you'd like to join a club and make fun stuff with me, let me know. I'd love to have you!

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow that's what we needed rulers for?! I LOVE it! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete