Monday, August 27, 2012

Inky Fingers!


Guess what I spent the last couple of weeks doing? Creating like mad! I had several deadlines for swaps, classes, etc. and so every night after work I was in my craft room creating up a storm. My family is probably sick of it, and, admittedly, I need a little break from it, and, people are beginning to wonder what is wrong with me. You see, I have a horrible case of inky fingers.



Depending on the day, they may have been black, chocolate brown, cocoa brown, desert sand colored or who knows what else. You see, I'm a big fan of sponging. I love the extra something that it gives a project. But when you are making multiple projects for hours on end, well, the fingers become stained to a point that doesn't easily wash off. Only true scrapbookers/stampers understand. I know that for a fact because I was once talking to my sister (also a die-hard scrapbooker and Close to My Heart Consultant) on the phone and as I was doing so I was sponging the edges of a project. She calmly said through the phone, "So, what are you sponging?" She knew the sound.

So what have I been using all that ink on? Here's a few photos.





There are plenty more samples still to come. But for today, this is all I'm posting. I'm exhausted as I wrap up all these projects and my scrapbook room is a disaster so for the next couple of days, I plan on cleaning my scrapbook room and reading a book. And then, I'll be back in creative mode.

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment