Wednesday, August 29, 2012

More Back to School!


Scholastic is one of the new paper packets in the Fall/Winter Idea Book and one that I have been playing with during the past couple of inky finger weeks. Here's a few more back to school inspired creations.

 

I love the vintage look of the stamp set that goes along with Scholastic Workshop on the Go. And what's not to love about the chalkboard sheets and chalk marker!

 

This is one of the layouts that will be featured at September's Cherish Your Memories nights. It was created by the talented Adina Godin. I will be working on the second layout which will be a bit more vintage, less back to school oriented (although you could easily drop the title to make this not a back to school page).

You are always welcome to join my Cherish Your Memories nights. I have three different nights going in Salt Lake City, Highland and Spanish Fork and will be starting a fourth in Orem in October.  I'd love to have you! Contact me for more info.

And finally, just a few days left in August which means just a few more days to take advantage of this special.


Join my Close to My Heart team in August and in addition to joining one of the greatest companies ever, you will receive this beautiful tote, which is convertible from a shoulder tote to a backpack. This is the same great bag we received at convention! And currently, the basic kit is only $49 which is a fantastic deal for over $130 in product. Or you can opt for the Master Kit for $99. In addition, I'm offering a special to those of you who join my team between now and September 30th to give you a little extra incentive (be aware the tote is only available in August). If you achieve $300 in sales in the first month, I will personally give you $50 in product. This is in addition to the $25 in product credit that the company will give you for hitting that level. And if you achieve $1200 in sales in the first three months, I will give you an additional $50 in product. And the company will give you another $75 in product credit. That means that you can get up to $100 in product from me and another $100 in product credit from the company along with a great sales boost to your business. Just go here to my website to sign up or call me or email me if you have any questions at all.

Have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

  1. I love the card!!! Now I have to get the chalk marker and paper!

    ReplyDelete