Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving to all!


I just want to say Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! I hope you are all somewhere warm and safe with those you love and a lot of yummy food!

I've had some friends and work clients on the east coast who have been and are still being affected by Hurricane Sandy. If on this Thanksgiving day, you are one of those who is fortunate enough to be warm, safe and dry, give thanks and consider using your stamping and scrapping habit to help support them.  For every November Stamp of the Month, Capture the Date, purchased, Close to My Heart will donate $1.00 to the Red Cross. And to thank you for your qualifying purchase of $50 plus the $5.00 Stamp of the Month, you can choose any A-E or M size stamp set at 50% off!



Because it is Thanksgiving, I want to offer you a little something in thanks for your support too. For every qualifying $50.00 purchase, whether on my website or directly from me, I will throw in a free stamp pad or A size stamp set. If you purchase $75.00 to $100, choose a B size stamp set or a paper packet of your choice. For $101 to $149, choose a cardstock packet or a C size stamp set. And for $150.00, you'll pick up $25 in free stuff as you'll qualify as a hostess AND I'll throw in a D size stamp set. (If ordering online, contact me to get your freebie or I will follow up with you as the website won't recognize my special offering). So if you've been considering scrapbooking/stamping gifts for anyone this Christmas (including yourself) or just need to stock up on some supplies, now is a good time to do it. I will honor this offer from today, November 22nd through  Monday night, November 26th at midnight. Close to My Heart will honor the Red Cross donation for every stamp of the month purchased through midnight, November 30th.

So hug your loved ones, enjoy your turkey and take some time to shop from the comfort of your own home. No Black Friday mobs, you're shopping local and you're supporting a good cause.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment