Wednesday, July 31, 2013

When time is limited...

Sometimes, you just don't have much time to play but you REALLY want to. Lately, I have been in the mood to play ALL the time. Unfortunately with work, family and life, I just can't play all the time. But a couple of days ago I was bound and determined I was going to get something done, no matter how little time I had.

I went to my scrapbook room and did what I usually do when my time is limited. I drew a complete blank. No time for blanks on this day. I had to get something done! So I grabbed my layout stash. I have many beautiful scrapbook layouts WITHOUT pictures. Yes, my friends, often when I am making samples or prepping for my classes, I don't put pictures on my layouts. And thus, they go into my layout stash when I no longer need them as samples. So today, I wasn't wasting time. I pulled out one of my favorite layouts from last summer (this was inspired by my creative friend, Cindy Baker).


I flipped through my photo albums and found some photos needing to be scrapbooked.

And with a little tweaking of the layout to suit the orientation of the pictures I had....


WA LA! A finished scrapbook page! In about 15 minutes!

Creative needs satisfied in the little bit of time I had to do it in. I'm convinced I need to do this much more often. As I said, I have many layouts without photos and many many photos without layouts.

Don't forget the Big Picture Classes Pajama Party tonight! It's going to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment