Tuesday, September 3, 2013

You are My Happy...

It's National Stamping Month! And those of you who have been around for a while know that means a Close to My Heart Special. And this month's is a good one.

This month's special is a You are My Happy Stamp Set Trio! Valued at $47.90, you can get these three adorable stamp sets for just $10 with a $50 purchase. So if you've been thinking about picking up the Cricut Artbooking Cartridge or if you have some items on your wish list, this is a great month to get them to qualify you for the stamp set. Shop on my website or contact me to place your order. And while you're at it, add the September stamp of the month for just $5.00. It's one of my favorites! That's $115.85 in product for just $65.00.





I hope to have some artwork for you soon! I'm anxiously awaiting mine in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment