Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Artistic U Scrapbook Retreat

Today, I realized that the upcoming Fall Artistic U Retreat is just a month away! If you haven't gotten my invites, seen my posts on Facebook or attended any of my classes where I have talked about it, please know you are invited to attend my Fall 2013 Artistic U Scrapbook Retreat, October 24 at 4:00 pm to October 26th at 4:00 pm in Heber, UT. It's going to be fabulous! This is all inclusive--all meals (and they will be yummy), lodging complete with hot tub and theater room for breaks from scrapping, four fabulous projects, a goodie bag worth $75.00 and an Artistic U shirt. Oh yes, and plenty of room and time to relax and create to your heart's content. So hop on over to ArtisticU.net and click on the Fall 2013 tab to register. I'd love to have you there!

Since this is close to Halloween, we have a little holiday fun planned for your "Ghouls' Weekend". More details to come. Please join us for some scrapbooking and pampering!

No comments:

Post a Comment