Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Happy October!

I love October. Time for cooler weather, sweaters, fall leaves and Halloween.

For my first Halloween share of the year, I share with you not my work but that of a friend. The wonderfully talented Jen Mahan made the cutest little desk banner and was kind enough to share her idea with me. Using Cricut Craft Room and all three Close to My Heart Cricut cartridges (which are so much easier to use all at once with Cricut Craft Room), Jen put together a file that includes all the cuts needed for this spooky banner. You can actually make between five and ten of this darling project from one packet of Laughing Lola paper, two to three sheets of black cardstock and a sheet of crystal blue cardstock. LOVE it!



And for more ghoulish ideas, check back periodically as the month progresses for more fall/Halloween inspiration. And if you want a fun "Ghoul's Weekend" don't forget to join us at ArtisticU October 24th to 26th. We'll have Halloween, fall and even Christmas fun planned for you there. The deadline for registration has been extended to October 10th. Hop on over here to register.

No comments:

Post a Comment