Friday, February 13, 2015

Vintage Valentines

Happy Friday the 13th! (I've always kind of liked the day) And Happy Valentine's Day tomorrow!

I LOVE Vintage Valentine's. I've shared with you in the past some of my favorites. This year, my mother in law found some that she had saved from her youth that she gave to me and I picked up a couple of new ones at a vintage show. But how do you display the little beauties?


I can't take credit for this idea. It goes to my mother who thought of it first. I used Pixie Twine to string along my mantel. Then I clipped the individual Valentines to the twine using mini clothespins. Isn't that cute?!


Close to My Heart has mini clothespins available, but until the end of March, they also have these cute ones with hearts and embellishments on them.


I have such a soft spot for these cute little Valentines. Isn't this so sweet?



These two were among those my mother-in-law gave to me. I love the TV one so much!

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment