Thursday, January 29, 2015

A Winter Blast from the Past

When I was working on my Snowhaven pages, I pulled some winter photos from my Library of Memories drawers (thank you Stacy Julian) to help me find the perfect photos. I stumbled across some old gems and had a fabulous little trip down memory lane.

About the same time, I did a little reorganizing in my craft room. I have hundreds of old layouts from past classes/shows, etc. that are waiting for photos. I know this is backwards--photos should always come first. But when you teach classes, sometimes it doesn't always work that way. Anyway, as I was sorting through them, pulling out a few for an upcoming crop (and having another trip down memory crafting lane), I came across an old winter layout that I knew would be perfect for some pictures I had in my Library of Memories drawers.

Ten minutes later, I had matched pictures to layouts.


This is an oldie but goodie. I LOVE these snowmen (I still have them).


And I love this little boy, even if he is 21 now and no longer little.


Ahhh, this is one reason why we scrapbook, to remember. Did I ever tell you that if I had a superhero power it would be to go back and see any moment in the past again? If I could do that, I think this would be one I would go and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment