Friday, September 25, 2015

Hello Life! Hello Good Friends!

I recently went to my (gulp) 30 year class reunion. It was so good to see friends and relive memories. But I also got a chance to hang with some of my very best friends. I still see them, I don't have to wait for high school reunions to catch up, but it was a good excuse to document our ongoing friendship.


I really truly do love these people.


For these pages, I used a combo of all three Hello Life! stamps sets available during September, National Stamping Month. Here's another look at the three.

Pocket Scrapbooking

Card making

Scrapbooking

If you want these sets, act fast as after September 30th, they will be no more. Remember, choose one or two at $13.95 each or get all three for $34.95. And I'd love to see what you create. If you are on Instagram, use the hashtag #ctmhhellolife.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment