Wednesday, September 9, 2015

More Hello Life--Pocket Scrapbooking

It's National Stamping Month and there is a lot of fun to be had this month.

Last blog post, I featured the Hello Life!--Cardmaking set. This time, I'll spotlight the Hello Life!--Pocket Scrapbooking set.


Pocket Scrapbooking has proven to be a fast and easy way to scrapbook your memories. Close to My Heart carries a wide variety of pocket sheet protectors in various configurations and some beautiful pocket cards in the Picture My Life line.  


I had the perfect photos. My bestie and I went on a field trip to our favorite book store, The King's English Bookshop in Salt Lake City, for my birthday. In addition to buying some fabulous new books, we got some fun photos as well. To complement the photos, I chose some cards from the Picture My Life Beautiful You collection and paired them with some hand stamping using the Hello Life! set. 


Shhh, don't tell the stamping isn't perfect. I covered it up with a photo.  No one knows but us.


I made a couple of backgrounds like this and slid these, the photos, and the PML cards into the sheets protectors and ta da! I was done. 


Fast, easy and documented! 

Don't forget, the three sets are only available in September. You can choose any one at $13.95 or all three at $34.95! Hello Life!--Scrapbooking will be up in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment