Saturday, September 19, 2015

September Stamp of the Month--Paper Garden

I was going to spend the whole day today in my craft room. Life intervened and I got 30 minutes.

I almost didn't take advantage of that 30 minutes. What could I possibly get done in 30 minutes? But then I forced my grumpy, bad self into the craft room and got messy.

I tore a page from an old Reader's Digest Condensed Book. A little white paint thinly applied and some cocoa ink aged the page quite nicely.


I stamped the September Stamp of the Month, Paper Garden, in one of the new colors in the CTMH catalog, Peacock. I love how vibrant it is.


This was my first time using the new gold foil tape. I like it.

Sometimes, just 30 minutes of paper crafting is all you need to put your mind in the right place and make all right with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment