Monday, August 8, 2011

Cherish Your Memories

Many of you reading my blog are already familiar with my monthly Cherish Your Memories scrapbook nights. I hold them three nights a month.You order the paper kit from me in advance, the accessories can be purchased by the piece that night, and you end up with four beautiful scrapbook pages. It's a great way to get some scrapbooking done each month and we have a LOT of fun.

I was almost hesitant to post this month's pages (we're actually doing two paper packets this month) because these paper packets were discontinued July 31st when we transitioned from the Spring/Summer idea book to the Fall/Winter idea book. But I did want you to have a chance to see the pages and to get a sampling of what my Cherish Your Memories night is all about. If you are interested in joining me in September (we'll be playing with the Roxie kit), just give me a call or shoot me an email and I'll make sure to have a kit ready for you. I'll post those pages as September gets closer but for now, here's August's pages, featuring the Bliss paper kit and the Miracle paper kit. I hope they inspire you.

Bliss--Inspired by Diana Veenendaal

Close up of the flowers--love the Shimmer brads

Second Bliss layout--created by Ginni Candelaria

Close up of the Irrestibles Eclectic Alphabet. The patterns reveal when sponged.

Miracle--by Adina Godin.  Love that Eclectic Alphabet!
Close up of the flower with a canvas badge button in the middle.
Second set of Miracle pages--quick and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment