Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Simply Inspired Blog Hop--Year>>Noted



It's time for another blog hop, this time to celebrate National Papercrafting month and the fabulous Year>>Noted Special that Close to My Heart is offering this month. You can check out the details here.

This circle is one big loop and you should have arrived here from the lovely Lynn Como's blog. If at any point you get lost along the way, you can go here to get back on track.

I chose to use the Year>>Noted paper packet to document one of my favorite photos from 2014, one with my roommates at the Close to My Heart convention at Disneyland. Disneyland is truly my favorite place on earth, these friends are some of my besties and Close to My Heart is a fabulous company to be a part of so all the stars aligned for a memorable trip and thus a memorable photo.


I usually associate Disneyland with bright, primary colors but the colors in this packet complemented the photo well and the gold stickers made a nice accent, repeating some of the elements in the Disneyland art behind us.


The stamp set that comes with the paper made a perfect journaling spot. I masked off the s on both faves and snapshots in order to make the words work for my page. 


Such a fun kit to work with. And so fun to document a fun time with friends. 

I hope I've inspired you! And now on to the talented Katy Taylor's blog for more inspiration.

8 comments:

  1. Adorable! just like YOU my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the circle stamp and how you created the journaling card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that you made it into a Disney layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol...LOVE your layout and the journalling made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always a darling idea from you. Love the layout! super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun photo and a terrific scrapbook page to feature it. The combination of stamping, polka-dots, and gold foil shapes make it extra whimsical and festive all at the same time. And I must say...I completely agree with your journaling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun layout of a fun memory! I love that scribble circle stamp and how you beautifully incorporated it in this layout!

    ReplyDelete