Monday, January 26, 2015

Snowhaven

As my friends in the Northeast gear up for crazy winter weather, I'm celebrating a little winter weather here at home. This month, my scrapbook group layouts were all about winter, using the Snowhaven paper packet and complements.


Layout #1.  I haven't found the right pictures for this one--I'm thinking a cabin, drinking hot chocolate around a fire place with fuzzy slippers while the snowflakes fall outside. Hmm, I think I need a weekend vacation.

Here's a little close up of some of the complements. And I really do love these red enamel hearts.


Layout #2. I did have pictures ready. Hard to believe this little snowman builder just turned 18 last week. I think he was only 6 in these photos.


This stamp set is from the Snowhaven cardmaking kit. I did a little layering.


And more red enamel hearts! (Look at that boy's face--after finishing his snowman, he knocked it down and proceeded to eat the carrot nose!)


I hope those of you in the Northeast are all safe and well through the storm and that you get to make some incredible snow creations when all is safely past. And don't forget to document the winter fun!

Happy Paper Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment