Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Christmas gifts--Base and Bling

Every year I struggle to find a meaningful, inexpensive gift. But Close to My Heart came out with a fabulous base and bling line of jewelry. It's quick, easy and inexpensive and you can say you made it yourself.


This is one of my favorite necklaces, given to me by the corporate office. The necklaces come in antique gold or silver and a variety of shapes.


You can add charms as shown on the necklace on the right or no charms. They are darling either way. And you can choose what image you want to go inside.


Close to My Heart has wonderful images that you can get to customize your necklaces but I wanted something Christmasy so I found this Santa image.  There is a little bubble on his beard--not noticeable from a distance. This is a result of my hurry to put together this necklace with the help of a three year old. I used this adhesive which works fabulously (liquid glass works as well) but you must make sure you rub it down well to remove any bubbles such as this. As I said, I was being assisted by a very cute but impatient three year old.


Here's another fun holiday image.


And yes, there are bracelets as well.

A pendant, a glass, a chain, an image and one charm are less than $10 (before shipping and handling). You could make multiple pendants and just switch out chains and charms. The bracelet is less than $5.50 for bracelet and image. Either way, this is a beautiful, inexpensive, personalized gift for a loved one (or yourself).

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment