Monday, December 29, 2014

My little cutie pie...

It's snowing outside and I have the day off work and I am going to spend it in my craft room watching Christmas movies, gazing at the snow outside once in a while, and creating all day long.

I adore the holidays. I'm a little sad that they are almost over. I love the excuse to spend time with family, decorate the house and get all sentimental.

Speaking of sentimental, I found this photo of my darling little niece. She spent Christmas Eve at our house making gingerbread houses. Only she is now 8! So I took a minute to remember her when she was not 8. Time flies.


I used the December Stamp of the Month, Cutie Pie, to create a cute matte for the frame. And when I'm ready to change photos, I'll slip this one out and add it to a scrapbook page. And just a little reminder, this stamp set is only available until December 31st. That's only 3 days away. Time really does fly.

Happy Holidays to all. Enjoy the rest of your holiday week!


No comments:

Post a Comment