Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas VW!

And the VW Bug is back and all dressed up for Christmas! You didn't think I had retired him after the last batch of VW cards, did you?



I started out with Kraft paper which I spritzed with very watered down white paint to give the effect of snow. I stamped the tree from Make it Merry (I think this is my favorite Christmas stamp set this year) and added some twine to tie it to the top of the car. Because it's Christmas, I used some silver glitter paper to bling up my Ruby red VW.


This card makes me happy.

Merry Christmas!

PS Look what I found from my college days! It wasn't a VW Bug but it was a VW Kharmann Ghia. I can't believe my ex boyfriend (at the time), who would end up being my husband two Christmases later (it's a long story), let me borrow his car to go buy a Christmas tree with my roommate. Good times!



No comments:

Post a Comment