Friday, December 12, 2014

Quick holiday wrap!

I love beautifully wrapped gifts. I believe that part of the magic of a gift is how it is presented. However, sometimes when you are running a little behind, there may not be time to wrap a gift in the way that you would like it to be presented. 

So here's a quick wrapping solution for a small gift, my Designer Creations Paper Bags. I popped the gift inside a bag, folded down and punched the top and tied with some ribbon bits, used my Cricut Artbooking cartridge to quickly cut the cranberry and white shapes and stamped Make it Merry in Cranberry ink. Darling wrapped gift in less than 5 minutes. 


These bags come in multiple colors. Keep a few stashed for those quick gifts. They are the perfect size for Base and Bling jewelry. And they are darling for party favors, cookies, and other such wonderfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment