Friday, December 19, 2014

Tis the Season-Christmas Cards, 3

And here is card #3 that will be going out this Christmas season from me!

One of my favorite Christmas songs is Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas. Of course, it must be sung by Judy Garland (if you haven't before, you really should watch the movie Meet Me in St. Louis). So I had to use this stamp on a Christmas card this year.


I used my Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to cut some trees. You could use almost any background stamp to stamp the tree. I used In the Background. (Don't forget, you can get this stamp set for just $10 this month with a qualifying purchase. See here for details). I added a little twine and some sequins for bling.


I love that this one is simple and a little old fashioned. All Christmases should have something simple and old-fashioned. 

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment