Friday, January 15, 2016

A Disney Page

This one is a blast from the past. Occasionally, I pull out some layouts I use for classes and FINALLY get photos on them. Because I had created a Disney page earlier in the month, I flipped through my Disney album and realized I had a layout I had created a few years ago missing photos. I have a lot of Disney photos so that was easy to rectify.





These are not the best Disney photos I have but this is one of my favorite memories. We went to Goofy's kitchen for the first time. My oldest was 6, my middle son was 3, and my daughter was about 6 months. It was magical for them and the characters were so wonderful! Spencer, my 3 year old, really got into it. And when Christian, my six year old, hurt his leg and started to cry, Goofy came to the rescue. I can't believe I hadn't scrapped these yet! 


I tucked the journaling behind a photo. This is one story I don't want to forget. I miss my little ones. But then that is why we preserve our memories. So we don't forget memories like these.

Happy Paper Crafting and Memory Keeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment