Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Beloved Bouquet--January Stamp of the Month

I know that spring and flowers are still several weeks away (at least in my part of the world), but Valentine's Day is just around the corner. This month's stamp of the month, Beloved Bouquet, is perfect for Valentine's Day, weddings, people who love roses (like my lovely friend, Brenda Rose), and well, anyone!


I stamped everything using the Black Memento Ink Pad. I knew I wanted to watercolor so I wanted to make sure the ink wouldn't smear. Then I pulled out my watercolors and my brushes and just played with color.


I washed a little gray watercolor around the Happy Valentine's Day. I am not an expert with watercolors but I find them therapeutic. You just can't be afraid to mess up and start over if necessary.


A little pink shimmer trim added some sparkle (we have lots of colors so you could color coordinate with almost any rose color). This would be a great wedding card as well (I have one of those coming up so I'd better make another).

Happy Paper Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment