Saturday, January 2, 2016

Happy New Year! La Vie en Rose

It's a new year! And I am looking forward to it. Last year was a very hard year and a good year rolled all into one. I learned a lot and am still trying to implement some of those lessons in my life. I am looking forward to this new year and what it may bring.

And so with that, let's look at life through rose colored glasses! This month for my Cherish Your Memories classes we will be using La Vie En Rose paper packet. I LOVE this paper. It looks like it should be all rosy and sweet and pretty. But it can be so much more. Check back during the week as I am going to be featuring three different layouts using this paper. You can get all three layouts that I will show you from one packet. Order the paper from me and I'm happy to share the cutting guide. Or if you're local, join my Cherish Your Memories monthly classes!

Here is the first take. Typical--using that pretty rose. I mixed in some old product because one of my plans for the new year is to use up some of my old product and make some room in my craft room (for all the cool new stuff!).


I love the color of that poppy cardstock. And that Love stamp? It is from one of the cricut stamp sets that comes with the new Artistry cartridge

Check back in a couple of days for layout #2!

No comments:

Post a Comment