Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Charlotte Workshops Your Way


The majority of the time, I design my own layouts for my Cherish Your Memories monthly classes. Close to My Heart has always offered beautiful workshops, but they haven't quite fit my style or utilized as much of the paper or as many accessories as I like. However, for the February Cherish Your Memories classes, I'm going with CTMH's designs. They have revamped their Workshop on the Go to make Workshops Your Way, and when it comes to the Charlotte Workshops Your Way packet, I'm all in.


These colors and patterns perfectly complemented my family photos taken last summer (photo credit to the very talented D'arcy Benincosa).


There is enough paper in these kits, if you follow the online instructions, to make THREE layouts (I typically have done two in the past).


And it comes with all the accessories your heart could desire!


There are chipboard and stickers, as well as these gold Treasured puffies!




There is a whole roll of ribbon as well.


And in addition, you get two sheets of Picture My Life cards. Some of them you'll use on the layouts but you'll still have several left over to use for pocket scrapbooking.


The Picture My Life cards are vertical on one side and horizontal on the other so they will work for the orientation that best suits your photos and design.

And you know what else? You have paper left over to make cards!!!!


The cutting guide includes designs for three cards and you have left over paper to make more if you would like. (The stamp set, Springtime Wishes, is purchased separately).

The paper and accessories can all be purchased individually but bundled together as the Workshops Your Way is the most inexpensive way to go.

So join me for my February Cherish Your Memories classes or order your own Charlotte Workshops Your Way and print the online guide. And never fear, I did make a layout and a few cards of my own design that I'll be featuring later on on the blog.

Happy Memory Keeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment