Sunday, January 24, 2016

Artistic U Day Crops and a Quick Card

My partners and I just wrapped up a day time Artistic U crop yesterday. In addition to our Spring and Fall overnight crafting retreats, we've decided to start offering day crops. We had our first yesterday with another next Saturday due to demand. We will continue to hold these on the third Saturday of every other month with the next day crop in March (this is tentative and could change--watch ArtisticU.net or like our facebook page for the latest).


Unlike our three day retreats which include projects, etc., these day crops are less structured. We offer space to crop, lunch and dinner, product and kits for purchase, and permission to take time for yourself to preserve your memories. Believe me, it's a bargain and well worth your money. 

My partners and me! We make a good team.


One of the features we offer at all our retreats is a card buffet. You choose from several different cards and purchase them by the card. You don't have to design them but you get the fun of stamping and putting them together. 


I had a ton of Fundamentals paper left over from a Fall project and decided I needed to make good use of it. One of my card buffet cards was this quick and colorful card. Easy peasy! 


Here's a close up of the texture of the Fundamentals. I love texture. 


So check us out at ArtisticU.net. Our Spring retreat is coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment